Tuesday, March 17, 2015

10 Thoughts You Will Have When You Try Mindfulness Meditation

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2015-03-17-1426603378-4712528-_esalenmeditating-thumb.jpg 10. I won't be able to meditate because I think too much. This is going to be useless.



9. I wonder who is calling/texting/emailing me now that my phone has been off for eight seconds?



8. I think my leg is falling asleep. I should move it but then the whole world will know that I'm a bad person.



7. Why is meditation so easy for everyone else and so difficult for me?



6. What's that pain in my (fill in the blank) that I never noticed before? Maybe I should make a doctor's appointment?



5. I think I feel a fart coming on. I'm so stupid. How can everyone else remember not to eat right before meditation but not me? I'm really stupid. Here it comes. Nnnnhhhhh.... Fart. That was a fart. I definitely farted. Does not smell good. This is torture. I'm so stupid.



4. This is a complete waste of time.



3. I suck at this.



2. I shouldn't have let (fill in the blank) convince me to try meditation. I knew it wouldn't work.



1. I'm never doing this again.



2015-03-17-1426603378-4712528-_esalenmeditating.jpg



from http://www.huffingtonpost.com/healthy-living/

No comments:

Post a Comment